StartWeek One Schedule: Office Hour
StartAssignment 1: Share a favorite photo
StartAssignment 2: Light
StartAssignment 3: Lay-flat (1:23)
StartVideo: Favorites Folder & Photo Organization
StartVideo: Editing with A Color Story App
StartWeek One Podcast
StartWeek 1: Office Hour 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM ET (Thursday 2/14)
StartWeek 1: Live Video Call Recording & Chat
StartAssignment 4: Intentional Cropping
StartAssignment 5 (Option A): Illumination
StartAssignment 5 (Option B): Color Contrast (NEW this session!)
StartAssignment 6: Negative Space
StartVideo: Editing and Cropping (2:44)
StartVideo: A Color Story App Photo Edit (NEW!) (1:55)
StartPodcast: Week 2
StartWeek 2: Live Video Call Recording
StartWeek 2: Office Hours
FRAMED! with Kelle Hampton (February 2019)
3-week online photography course
FRAMED! starts again on February 11th!
Take this opportunity to capture 2019 in a whole new way—your way. FRAMED! pulls back the curtain and shows you how to create, edit, and share the photos you've always wanted to capture. You also get Kelle's tips on all the practical parts of photography—from organization to printing and gifting your photos. Over the course of three weeks, your photography skills will transform. This course has been so successful and fun for participants that a third of students repeated the course after the first session!
Here's what one of our past students had to say about FRAMED!...
What to expect from FRAMED!
You’ll come out of this experience with a newfound or next-level understanding of how to use your images and words to tell a story that's true to you. Plus, you'll have exciting and inventive creative strategies and ideas to fuel your images as well as a community that will motivate you to pick up your camera again and again. Did I mention the community? People truly connect and support each other during FRAMED!—you'll have a built-in cheerleading section! Here's what another past student says about the program...
This program is perfect for beginners and those who have dipped their toe into photography and are ready to take their skills to the next level. It’s to help make you fall more in love with the creative aspects of photography, feel more inspired to branch out of the box that has every photo looking the same and mostly, to have fun doing it!
All you need is a camera phone (or DSLR camera if you prefer) and an internet connection to participate!
This online course is for you if…
- …you’re not sure what to shoot
- ...you feel like your photos are just blah and want to feel excited about the process and results of photography
- …you want to capture the magic of your kids’ childhoods
- ...you've been eyeing your dusty camera or wanting to make the most of your camera phone but don't know how to begin
- …you’ve been frustrated in the past with experiencing a really special moment but not being able to transfer the magic in the images you capture.
- ...you want to create gifts and albums filled with photos you love but feel overwhelmed by the process
- ...you aren't sure how to organize the photos you already have and feel discouraged
- …you want to bring your business to life through imagery on social media, your website and more
- …you’ve always wanted to explore creativity through photography, but don’t know where to start
- …you want to show up consciously and whole-heartedly online with your photos and descriptions/captions
The 3-week experience includes:
- NEW: Brand-new program website!
- NEW: Private, focused discussion boards on our new website that are free of the distractions of Facebook!
- NEW BONUS: You will receive lifetime access to a tutorial video library with all of Kelle's Framed! videos (past classes and the additional videos as they are uploaded for future courses)
- Weekly podcasts with Kelle and Corinne (we record these fresh for each session)
- Live weekly Wednesday video call where you’ll have a chance to see your classmates and ask Kelle your questions (two in the afternoon, one in the evening—east coast time)
- Weekly Friday Office Hour in the discussion board for Q&A with Kelle
- A consistent focus throughout the course on storytelling through your composition and words.
- Tips on sharing your images on Instagram (plus a dedicated hashtag to create community on IG)
- Surprise behind-the-scenes videos throughout the program that walk you through editing tools like Lightroom and A Color Story and show you how to set up your shot in new and exciting ways!
- Resource list filled with the apps, tools, and more to reference now and in the future
- 3 assignments PER WEEK that will help you build your skills and see your photography improve in only 3 weeks
- Regular email guidance with pictorial PDFs to keep you on track and creatively inspired
- AMAZING giveaways and other special perks for students-only
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you'll join us!
Kelle Hampton is the Author of New York Times Best Selling Memoir Bloom, Blogger for Enjoying the Small Things, Photographer, Wife, and Mom of three.