FRAMED! From Camera to Album (Summer 2019)
How to organize, shoot, edit, and create your summer photo collection
Wait! You can still join us! The "live" part is in September and the summer aspect is 100% self-paced.
You'll gain access to two things right away:
1. Our kick-off podcast.
2. The live video, audio and chat recording from our kick-off call.
You have lifetime access to this course and will be able to apply the concepts to any album in the future.
Join me this summer and early fall to get inspired and have fun learning how to plan your shots, transfer photos off your devices, develop an organization and storage system, and create cohesive layouts for your album.
Then use this process again and again to create priceless albums for years to come!
Here's what the course includes...
- 1 kick-off lesson/call in late June (How to organize your photos this summer and plan out your photography so that you can create an album in the fall!) REPLAY AVAILABLE
- Weekly emails with summer photo ideas/inspiration + discussion where you can share your photos with our amazing community
- Monthly podcasts with Kelle and Corinne to inspire your photography experience over the summer and keep you on track
- 2 lessons in early September (how to choose an album, sift through photos, plan your album, do your layout)
- 2 live calls in early September (over the course of 1 week) REPLAY AVAILABLE
- Screen share video tutorials of the layout process
- Photo album discount
- You will also receive access to my video library, which is packed with how-to videos that cover photography basics (18 video tutorials!)
Do any of these questions ring true for you?
Are you frustrated that the story of your family is only repressed in fragmented photos all locked in your computer?
Do you have thousands of digital photos sitting on your phone and computer collecting dust?
Do you miss holding family photo albums in your hands and worry that you'll never get to creating them for yourself and your loved ones?
Do you feel overwhelmed by the idea of organizing your photos and laying out a photo album that you'll treasure?
Then join me and your fellow Framies for a summer of intentional storytelling through photography and album creation!
Kelle Hampton is the Author of New York Times Best Selling Memoir Bloom, Blogger for Enjoying the Small Things, Photographer, Wife, and Mom of three.